A quick run down of what I ate yesterday at Oakland's Eat Real Festival.
A Prather Ranch slider, with radiccio, carmalized onions, and aioli; served with a Corn salad that was delicious once I ate my way through too much arugula.
From Kung-Fu Taco truck, A nun chuk chicken taco and a Lemon curd mo chi ball, mo chi excellant, lemon curd bland; but the taco was excellant!
A forgetable Tinga tostada along with a very tasty Pork tamale.
Two sisiq tacos, both spicy, one pork one beef (All philapino) Kat liked them more than the Kung0fu taco, but I preferred kung-fu.
A Onion pancake and four pork bao's, bao were average, pancake was excelleant with a peanut sauce.
Then we drank some beer.
Then I had a Porchella sandwich, with carmelized onions and herb salad. It was quite excellant!!! Too bad i was pretty full at this point... (Service at the Rolly roti truck was terrible!!! The lady taking the money actually, when I asked her to cut the sandwich in half, actually asked another helper, "Do you know how to cut the sandwich in half?") Anyways, it was a long line due to poor service/expediting...)
Then we drank some more beer.
Then we went into the farmer market and had some fruit samples.
Then some watermelon
Then some wine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment